Tuesday 17 October 2017

Making Handmade Cards With Two Birds!

I love hand making my cards I only sell them on my stall no where else and they are very therapeutic to make. I make them in between large works and they are a way of getting limbered up towards 'proper' work!
 A mixture of paint ink pencil, and powders very messy and pretty to look at.Sometimes its nice not to be too serious sometimes its nice to play.
So I am excited to have been invited to run a workshop at the beautiful Two Birds Gallery in Castle Donington there are limited spaces so booking is essential. 


Two Birds Gallery Christmas Card Workshop November 9th 1030-1230 pm

You can join me in a relaxed and creative atmosphere to design and make two mixed media Christmas cards. I will show you how to paint an abstracted small piece of work on watercolour paper. If you have old failed works on paper bring them to be recycled! You will then be able to embellish it with textures and powders. I will then show you how to tear and mount your work onto cards ready for you to send to that special friend in your life.



No previous experience is required.
£25 includes all materials , plus coffee/tea and cake!
To book a place email ruthgrayimages@hotmail.com or contact Mel or Helen at the Two Birds Gallery

Wear old clothes and/or an apron its messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment