Sunday 1 April 2018

GDPR what Im doing,

Happy Easter to you all.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation is a lengthy read for anyone but what it means for small businesses like myself is that I must ensure that I have consent to keep data on a mailing list.
I have decided to create a new mailing list with double opt ins to ensure I am compling with the new regulation, it means I will probaly lose a lot of old subscribers some of which I have had for four years since I set up my list. 
But I believe the time is right for me to do this anyway as I am planning some big changes to what I do with my art going forward so its important to me that I have connections who really care about my work. Newsletters are a personal connection much more so than social media. 
I use my newsletters to share new work and news before anywhere else, no more than six a year. If you would like to subscribe you can do so here. http://eepurl.com/dp08in

Meanwhile below are some of the events I have coming up it would be lovely to see some of you there.
Bye for now Ruth x






Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment